Friday, March 2, 2018

Arnold Goes To Disney, Day 4

Another day in Disneyland!  Wow, today was crazy, but so much better than Tuesday!

Last selfies in the park!  Aren't I cute?

I knew more what to expect today, so all the people and noise didn't bother me as much.  We had a LOT of boat rides today.  Most of them were pretty tame, all things considered.  No whitewater for this turtle today.  We did float through a jungle, along the Mississippi, along the Columbia river, and along pirate-infested waters!  I loved all the water!  We visited Tom Sawyer's island also!

Being shot at during the pirate encounter was an adventure.  They say those cannon balls are fake, but....  I am not sure I believe them.  Anya believed they were fake, though.  "I know, Mama.  Everything here is not real."

Aren't these the cutest shirts?  Again, by Tisa's Pieces!

When reminded that mamas have eyes in the back of their heads, Jayce also adamantly declared, "That is not true!  That is fake!"

Little does he know the element of truth in that.

Today I got to taste the pineapple Dole whip.  It was recommended by Charity, and Ma'Bee begrudgingly shared some with me.  She really loved it.

I got to try pineapple Dole whip!
Evidently there are only a few
places in the world you can obtain this delicacy.
It's worth returning just for this bite of deliciousness.

I also got to go on the Thunder Mountain Railroad once again with Jayce and Ma'Bee.  Anya didn't want to go, so I asked to transfer to Jayce.  I guess Mama and Anya walked around a while, listened to music, and climbed a Tarzan tree house.  Something like that.

It was so sunny today! The Mama got a bit of a burn, and I got to sun myself on a nice fake rock in the middle of Tom Sawyer's Island.  It was glorious.

Me, sunning myself

One of the highlights for me was meeting Tigger and Pooh.  Tigger and I really hit it off.  He's such a bouncy, happy beast.  He's very easy to talk to.  He had some things to tell me, and I whispered back.  Communication shall remain confidential.

My new bestie, Tigger

He's such a lovable old fellow!

So we left the park in good spirits.  We stopped for dinner at another Mexican place, and I nibbled on some veggies.  The kiddos went to bed without a hitch.  They were exhausted.  Thankfully I can sleep with Anya tonight, which means I get snuggles instead of being flipped over.  Our flight leaves really early tomorrow morning.  The Mama will begin the day quietly, instead of with song, so maybe I can just stay in my shell a bit longer.

With sleepiness,
Arnold



No comments:

Post a Comment