|Our friend's screensaver :)|
In the mean time....
We have been blessed by:
- Friends that pray for our kids several times a day
- A mom-toddler duo that pray at nap and bed time that Jayce and "Nanya" will come home soon
- Encouragement from so many sources to continue to trust God
- A friend with our kids as her phone screen saver
- Good talks with "our" son in Brasil via FaceBook
- Snuggly moments with friends' kiddos
- Exercise with another expectant mom
- Shiro and injera from the Ethiopian market in Portland
- Inexpensive tickets to see a friend in sunny California next month
|When did my son grow up??|
I sure love this kid!
- For patience and trust we we wait longer
- For a quick decision from the court system to clear the kids' cases
- That our kids' physical and emotional needs will be met as they wait
- For a restful heart as we experience some non-adoption drama
- That we would be reaching out to people even though we feel like curling up and putting our head in the sand
Some adoption art I worked on-- it's about 11x16, so bigger than I'm used to doing.